Well, we are ending the year with very bad news. We were kicked out. I do not even know where to begin. I do not even want to write this post...
So I will just tell you what I know- We were kicked out on the 17th of December and are just now finding out. Nathan's birth certificate has to be redone and they are going to work on it which will probably take a couple of weeks so we will probably not be back in PGN until sometime around Jan 14th.
It is very hard to redirect our hearts and thoughts to now process the idea of not really knowing when he is coming home. My answer for now on is " I have no idea"
Please continue to pray for us and for our sweet baby boy who is growing by the minute while time just passes us by. We do not understand and can not for the life of us see a reason for all this waiting, but he is so worth the wait!
Lord, please help us to understand and please bring our baby boy home.
16 comments:
Our hearts are so heavy and we cannot imagine what you both are going through. I wish there was something we could do to get Nathan home. We are here for you both and we know in our hearts Nathan will be home soon. We love you all.
Poppy
It is really hard to have set backs! I am praying that you all have peace despite this difficult situation, and the BC can be redone in much quicker time than what you were told!
I'm so sorry. Sadly, I do know how you feel, and because of that I know there is nothing I can say to make it better. I don't understand the delays, but I do know there is a reason.
Do whatever you need to do right now. Even if doesn't make sense to anybody else.
IF you want to talk or get together just email me.
Thinking of you tonight,
Erin
We can't begin to understand what you are feeling right now, but we are praying for all three of you while you are apart! You are right; he is definitely worth the wait.
Stephanie I am so sorry to hear your news. I know first hand what you are going through. If you need a shoulder I am here for you. I will keep praying for you.
I am praying for the 3 of you. Know that GOD will never bring you to anything that HE won't see you through. 2 Tim 1:7 'for God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love, peace and sound mind'. In his way and in his time. Don't let the evil of this world shake your faith in him, discourage you or ruin the excitement you have for your son.
I am so sorry that yall are having to go through this. I don't understand either why yall have to go through all this waiting. My prayers are that God will heal your broken hearts and fill that empty void until yall can bring sweet baby boy Nathan home.
So sorry to hear of this bend in the road. Praying now for your family. May you know the Lord's strength in this wait and may it be shorter than you could imagine.
I am so sad to hear your news. I will pray that God gives you peace in your heart and the strength to make it through.
Sheri
Oh, I am so, so sorry!! I am praying right now as I type this. He is just so precious and needs to be home NOW! Keep pressing forward.
Blessings, Lindsey Wheeler
I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and my prayers are with you both and with Nathan. Thinking of your and praying for good things to come in 2008. He'll be here before you know it!
Tammy
Our hearts are just breaking because of this terrible news.
I wish that there was something that I could do to ease your pain and heartache. After meeting this little miracle child I know that this must be the hardest thing that you have ever gone through. I pray everyday for his safety, health and speedy arrival to his forever Mom and Dad. All three of you are loved and please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you through this time.
Gammie
I will be praying for you and Nathan will be home soon.
LaNaye
when i logged in today i fully expected to see a different post on your site. i look at my girls and know that your heart is in half - that you left part of it with him. know that he's holding on to it and is as anxious to be with you as you are with him. here's a little something to make you smile...i swear one of those pictures of him looks just like you. God is good!
We saw your baby boy this past week, and he was SO sweet. Our church also had a mission team there (while we were picking up our son Jett), and one of the members fell in love with him. She rocked him a lot and loved on him. I told her that he had a home and his parents were waiting..this thrilled her heart. He is absolutely precious.
We are so saddened by this news and will continue to pray for you all. I will talk to you soon. My heart aches with yours.
Post a Comment