


Well, here are our December pictures from EN. Nathan has on one of the outfits we left down there with him. My mom bought this for him and it says on there "Baby's First Christmas". I wish so bad he was at home for his first Christmas so we could celebrate Jesus' birth with our first child. But God's plan and timing is perfect. Please continue to pray we are processed through PGN 8 weeks or less with no more KO's.
8 comments:
precious.
He looks so sweet on Santa's lap!
Cute! I can't wait to see Mason's pictures....at least we will have pictures of their first Christmas.
So sweet!
Look at him - He is soooo cute. I can't wait to get my hands on those sweet cheeks.
he is soo cute I love that curley hair. I will continue to keep you in our prayers. I will also let you know as soon as we know 100% that we are going to be at EN for Christmas.
He looks very cuddly. :)
He is so cute and I believe that his outfit fits better, maybe their scales were wrong. Gammie can not wait to see him.
Post a Comment