Last Sunday we were showered with wonderful gifts for Nathan. Thank you to all you came by and gave us the wonderful gifts. We are so blessed. Also, thank you to all the hostesses that gave the shower. It was wonderful.
Now all we need is Nathan!
We also had a wonderful surprise on Saturday! Our friends, The Marek's, came over from Augusta for the shower. I had no idea they were coming! ( Casey knew) It was so good to see them and spend a couple of days visiting. I am so thankful for friends like them.
Thanks again guys for such a wonderful surprise!!
Now all we need is Nathan!
We also had a wonderful surprise on Saturday! Our friends, The Marek's, came over from Augusta for the shower. I had no idea they were coming! ( Casey knew) It was so good to see them and spend a couple of days visiting. I am so thankful for friends like them.
Thanks again guys for such a wonderful surprise!!


1 comment:
What a great day, and I can not wait for Nathan to see all the great things that he got.
Post a Comment