Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nathan's Gifts

Nathan's Gifts

Nathan's painting from his Uncle Bryan

Here are most of Nathan's gifts he received this Christmas! He has more at his Gammie's house. We did not open them so when he gets home he can do it himself!! He is one loved little boy!!
Thank you all for Nathan's presents! I know he will love them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see his beautiful face when he gets home. It won't be long now. We are waiting to finally get to meet our grandson.

Love,

Poppy and Nina

The Spahn Family said...

Won't Nathan have so much fun opening those presents! Jacoby & I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I know that Nathan will have a great time opening all of his gifts. I hope that he'll be home soon. I just can't wait to see him again.

Anonymous said...

Cool Painting.
Praying you guys get good news soon! -Tim

Whitney said...

Love your new header! Praying for your out to come soon!!