Well, today is Christmas Eve and we are preparing to make the rest of the family rounds today and tomorrow. Oh how I wish Nathan was here with us! We miss him so very much!!! It has been much harder than what we imagined not having him here this Christmas.
Wednesday is 8 weeks in PGN. As far as we know we have not gotten a kick out nor have we gotten out that we know of. PGN is at half staff so things are moving slower until after the first of the year. I pray we here we are out of PGN after Christmas!! What a HUGE hurdle that would be!!
Happy 6 Months Baby Boy! We Love You and miss you soooo much!!!! I wish I was holding you right now kissing those sweet cheeks! I pray the 3 of us will be together again real soon!!! I pray that you have a wonderful Christmas and you get much love from those who are taking care of you and those who are visiting. I pray you can feel the love of our Savior and our love wrapped around you!!!
Merry Christmas to you all and may God be glorified this Christmas!
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 1 John 4:14
Luke 1:21
4 comments:
8 weeks!!! You are so close! Sophie was 6 months old when we got out of PGN. Hang in there... This process is so full of ups and downs but Jesus and His promises remain the same. Just trust in Him that He is going to bring your precious little one home!
Merry Christmas, Sheri
We want to wish Nathan a Merry Christmas and we wish so much he was with us today. We know it won't be much longer before he is with us for good. We love you all and can't wait until he gets here.
Love,
Poppy and Nina
Merry Christmas!
I know it's hard to do Christmas without him, but it looks like things are going well with PGN. I hope you all had good celebrations!
I never realized how close Nathan's birthday is to my own - got to love June birthdays!
Erin
I just know that we will hear that you are out of PGN this week and then it won't be long till that beautiful little baby boy will be home with his Mom and Dad. I can't wait to see that little smiling face again. He is the most lovable baby ever seen. I know that Christmas has been hard for both of you, but I also know that Nathan will be home with us soon. We love you all,
Post a Comment