Wednesday, December 05, 2007

girls and their jeans

we love our jeans!

Sweet Feet!

Well the girls came to see us tonight and they had their jeans on. I could not resist taking their pictures! I also had jeans on that looked very much like theirs, but they looked much cuter in theirs ;)
They are getting so big! I can not wait for the day they finally get to meet Nathan. What a joyous day that will be!

I just love these girls!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the two most beautiful little girls that I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

They sure look alot like their aunt

The Wilkens Family said...

Cute! Love the pictures.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

YOU ALL LOOK SO CUTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE GETTING SO BIG!

I LOVE ALL THE NEW PICTURES OF NATHAN! I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT TO GET THAT SWEET BOY HOME! PRAYING FOR YOU ALL!

Anonymous said...

The Denim Girls!!!!!! You look like three little angels. Aunt Steph is a great Aunt. We love you all.

Poppy and Nina

Stephanie Drew said...

love the one of their feet. super cute.