Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On to 2008...






I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Ours started Saturday and did not end until last night. Needless to say, we are tired! It was good to see family, but oh how good it would have been if Nathan was here!!!

Today marks 8 weeks in PGN- no word yet. Please pray for Casey and I as we wait to here an update. Not sure when that will be. I pray it is this week. I promise we will let you know as soon as we here something. Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

Here are a few pics from Christmas. See our family blog for more (allumsfamily.blogspot.com)

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

The Wilkens Family said...

I am praying you hear "good" news soon. I am anxious for all of us....it's taking everything I have not to jump on a plane and go down there to visit.

Have a blessed New Year.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. They are all so good. The twins and Santa, Brock and Gracie and of course you and Casey. We love you all, and wish that Nathan was here to enjoy it all.