Well, it has taken me a while to post more pictures from our trip. But here is day 2 and 3 from our trip.
On day 2 we just adjusted to being there and let Nathan get use to us. We were extremely tired from traveling. We did go and visit at the orphanage and take the donations we had collected (thank you to all who gave) and also took the care packages for the ones we had.
On day 3 we did a couple of photo sessions with Nathan and just enjoyed being with him. We were still extremely tired from the trip and I am not sure if I mentioned that Nathan did not sleep much the first night so that meant we did not sleep. His teething and cold was getting him off his schedule a little but we were so thankful we were able to be there to comfort him while he was not feeling well.
We miss the little guy so much!!! Not a moment goes by that I do not think about him. I often think about him especially when it is feeding time for him. I guess that is good. Maybe that means I want forget to feed him when he comes home;)
Please continue to pray we will fly through the rest of PGN with out another KO so we can bring our sweet baby boy home! Thanks for your continued love and support!!!
Enjoy the pictures!


6 comments:
He is so precious. We are going over for Christmas. What is his name at EN. You can email me hannahbuffington@yahoo.com
That has to be the cutest baby boy that I have ever seen. I miss him more everyday and pray for his speedy trip home. The pictures are beautiful.
The pictures are beautiful!! He is just so handsome. I am praying for you! We need to get together soon for lunch so I can hear more about your trip and see more pictures!
Awesome pictures Stephanie! He is perfect. I canT wait to kiss those cheeks!
He is so cute. I know I have said it before, but I just love his hair!
These are great pictures! Praying PGN looks favorably on all his paperwork.
Post a Comment