Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Feliz Navidad!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures. The picture of his little fingers is priceless! You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!!

hannah said...

That is so precious. The pictures of his little face and fingers are just adorable. May God Bless you during the holiday season. I will continue to pray for your family.

Anonymous said...

He is so beatiful. Every time I see these videos it brings tears to my eyes. I cannot wait to give him the biggest hug. We are anxiously awaiting for you all to be together once and for all. We love you and wish you both and Nathan a very special and blessed Christmas. We love you,

Poppy

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

AMAZING!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait until y'all get him home. Thanks for your encouragement. WE are all going to make it!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

so sweet! i know he will be home soon! were still praying for you all! i hope you have a wonderful christmas!

Shanan & Shannon said...

We love you precious Nathan. You are the best Christmas gift and we can't wait to snuggle you soon. You are so very handsome and I'm so thankful your Mommy took 1700 pictures! Love you all, sam

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pictures ever. I pray for Nathan's health and safety everyday. I feel so blessed to have even met this little guy. I can not wait till he comes home forever. Love you all