Well, it was nice to wake up this morning to new pictures of my beautiful baby boy! Thank you
Deidre for taking the pictures for me and for loving on our sweet son for us! I pray you get your beautiful girl home real soon!!!
Sweet sleeping baby (his Christmas package from us is in the bed with him)

His face is just perfect!
Deidre said he is doing well and getting bigger!

I can't wait for him to come home so he can get in his own new exersaucer from Aunt Shan and Uncle Shannon!

Thank you Deidre for loving on our boy!!

We miss you Nathan and pray you come home soon!!!
Please continue to pray we here good news soon. Waiting is getting harder. I do not know how much longer I can just keep waiting. I need some action! I want my baby boy home!
10 comments:
he is so handsome!!! I can tell he is getting bigger to. Looks like he is going to be a good napper for you, and I know he will love playing in his new exersaucer. Can't wait to see this little man!!!!!
He just gets more beautiful every time I see him. We are praying for very good news any day now. We know it won't be long before he is with his Mom and Dad for good.
Poppy
He is such a handsome little man, and he does look like he has grown so much. I pray everyday that we hear something real soon and that you bring him home soon.
Nathan you are so beautiful. We can't for you to come home!!! We continue to pray for news and zero complications. love ya'll, aunt & uncle Shann
He is just precious! We pray for good news soon! I can't wait to see pictures of that baby boy in ALABAMA!
i'll be praying that you all hear some good news soon. i know it must be so hard to just wait, but keep your head up! you know GOD is in control and will get nathan home to you both soon! i love all his new pictures! we have got to get together soon!
He really is a beautiful boy Stephanie! ANY day you'll be hearing praises from heaven with that "You're out of PGN" news! Know how much we are praying for you!
Praying your out is soon so you can get that cutie home!
praying for you ... we hope you bring your sweet baby home soon. courtney
I sure hope you hear good news soon. I remember your little one so well from our trip. He is such a sweetie. I know you must miss him so much. Merry Christmas. I look forward to seeing him open those presents! Angel
Post a Comment