Love the pictures, he is such a handsome little man. I also miss him so much and want him home with his Mommy!!!!!!
he is so cute! you just want to pinch those cheeks.
What a neat treat - yea for new pictures!!! He is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to hug him and hold him.
When I was in picture stalking mode, I would try to get in contact with that lady taking Nathan's picture!He's so handsome!
God is good to get some more pics of your lil guy! I know how your arms are aching to be full...praying it won't be much longer!
Nathan is so adorable. We can't wait to get him home so we can hold him and squeeze him!!!! Poppy and Nina loves him so much and we love you guys.Love,Poppy and Nina
Look at that sweet boy! He is soooo cute! We pray for good news soon!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the pictures, he is such a handsome little man. I also miss him so much and want him home with his Mommy!!!!!!
he is so cute! you just want to pinch those cheeks.
What a neat treat - yea for new pictures!!! He is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to hug him and hold him.
When I was in picture stalking mode, I would try to get in contact with that lady taking Nathan's picture!
He's so handsome!
God is good to get some more pics of your lil guy! I know how your arms are aching to be full...praying it won't be much longer!
Nathan is so adorable. We can't wait to get him home so we can hold him and squeeze him!!!! Poppy and Nina loves him so much and we love you guys.
Love,
Poppy and Nina
Look at that sweet boy! He is soooo cute! We pray for good news soon!
Post a Comment