Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Valentine!

WE LOVE YOU BABY BOY!

SO SWEET!!! I could just kiss all over his cheeks! I love his little grin!! Here is a sneak peak to our February health update that we hope to receive next week. I wonder how much he weighs this time??? If he does not slow down, I am going to have to do some major weight lifting to prepare for his homecoming ;)

12 comments:

Amy said...

He is a beautiful child!

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture, he has the sweetest little smile. I can not wait to get him home forever. I think that we may all need to do a little weight lifting until he gets here.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love this picture! i hope that sweet lil' valentine get's home to his mommy real soon! praying that he does!

Deidre said...

I just love his smile! And those curls.... I cannot wait until he and Kendall are home to play together!!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! I'm praying that your family will be together soon :)

David and Marianne said...

SO sweet!!!!

hannah said...

He is sooo cute. I love the curls. I pray that our little angels come home real soon.

Anonymous said...

What a precious little Valentine! He is getting so big. I cannot believe those chubby little cheeks!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little Valentine! He is getting so big. I cannot believe those chubby little cheeks!

Pope Family said...

Sooooooo sweet - He always has the biggest smile.

Therese said...

So adorable!

I just watched the Christmas video and spotted those amazing curls and sweet smile instantly!

What a cutie!

Therese

Katie said...

I LOVE that picture -- so handsome ~~!