Tuesday, February 05, 2008

He melts my heart!!!

SO HAPPY!!!




My heart melts every time I get new pictures of our sweet boy! He is just beautiful!! He looks so happy and healthy!! These are a few of our February update pictures. He is smiling in everyone of them!!

~He now weights 20#14oz. and is 27.5 inches tall.
~They said "He is well. Rolls over in crib, and plays."

I long for the day to hold him again in my arms. Lord I pray it is so very near...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a beautiful little boy. I just love those curls and big brown eyes. I know that he will be home soon. Love you all very much, Mom

Sara said...

Love his little teeth and sweet smile.

Sara said...

you've been tagged...see my blog

David and Marianne said...

He's beautiful....just can't get over his hair...I love it! It won't be much longer : ) Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Happy...and WOW, he is a big, Big boy!! Get ready Mommy and Daddy, he is going to be a big bundle of joy!

Amy said...

He is definitey squeezable! :)

hello somebody said...

You have been tagged! By the way.... I love, love, love the curls!
Sheri

Stephanie Drew said...

what a cutie!

Jen said...

What a wonderful child. He looks great and how exciting to have him rolling. Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

He is the huggiest teddy bear every. Can't wait to give him a big Poppy huggggggggggggg. Love you all,

Poppy

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh my goodness.....THOSE ARE THE CUTEST PICTURES EVER!!! I love his hair. I feel the same way.....I ache for Eliana to be home. I am praying for you tonight.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler

The Wilkens Family said...

Super cuteness! He is sooo happy!

Whitney said...

Those curls and that smile get you every time!

Angel said...

LOVING THOSE CURLS. He is such a sweet and happy little guy. :0) Angel