Many of our family and friends already know the latest case update that we received last week. It came to us as a surprise and needless to say we were in shock. It was the last thing we expected to hear.
We were told, as of January 16th, we had the corrected birth certificate for Nathan and we were submitted back into PGN. With everything going on with the adoptions in Guatemala, we began to question???? We contacted our social worker and asked her to confirm this information. She did.
We still do not understand completely how this happened, but we do not need to. Our prayer during this entire process has been, "Lord, bring Nathan home in a way that can only be explained by You!". If you know anything about what has been going on with the adoptions in Guatemala, you know that THIS can ONLY be explained by GOD. We are humbled... We are beyond thankful... Where will our case go from here? It is up to God, but we take comfort in knowing He is in complete control of this process-No government or authority...only our God Almighty!
15 comments:
That sends chills down my spine!!!!! Isn't God amazing?!?!?! Congratulations and praying for a speedy PGN exit!
Thank you Lord Jesus for answering prayers. Forgive us for doubting your goodness when you answer. We continue to pray that you would bring precious Nathan home soon and without further complication. Thank you for your almighty hand and sovereignty. You alone are worthy of praise.
AMEN!!!
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I READ THE NEWS. I WANT SO BAD FOR NATHAN TO BE AT HOME WITH HIS MOMMY AND DADDY AND I KNOW HE WILL BE SOON! WE ARE PRAYING THAT IT IS NOT FAR AWAY AND FOR GOD TO CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU AND CASEY ALL THE PATIENCE YOU NEED!
This is truly the Lord! Praying for Nathan to be out of there soon!
Praise the Lord! Wow, I have goosebumps. So happy for you!
I ran across your blog by clicking through several others. I actually used to work with Casey. I've added your family to my prayer list. Nathan is beautiful!
Devon Bissot
This gives me chills. It shows want an awesome God we have. Praying for you to be out of PGN real soon.
I am still so exctied for you and Casey! I have been praising God for your good news all weekend.
I hope you guys had a fun weekend!
Love you girl!
Wow! This is truly an amazing miracle. I'm praying for you.
WOW!!! My mouth dropped open...isn't God so amazing? I am really happy for you. I continue to pray for your case to be done with PGN.
This is truly answered prayers and God's desire. He is definitely in control even though we may doubt and question things. It is very humbling to us all and we lift all three of you up to God and ask his continued blessings and his control in your lives. We love you all and can't wait to get Nathan home.
Love, Dad/Poppy
AMEN!!!!
I know that God is in control and that this was an answered prayer. That baby boy will be home soon. Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom
All I can say is PRAISE GOD!...HE alone is worthy!!!
Sooooo happy for you!!!
Wow! Praise HIM!!
I love the Feb pics, by the way, Nathan is too cute!
So glad to read this news! That is just amazing! Such a great blessing from the Lord!
Praise be to our God who IS always able. Whenever we need something, anything, He's told us "I am".
I am everything you need, I am always right on time, I am your hope, I am your strength.
Praise be to the Lord - Right now, the Great I Am is showing off on your behalf!
God's blessings,
Lori McGuire
Post a Comment