Monday, February 18, 2008

Curly Headed Boy!


I added a link to the side for a "book" that you can sign for Nathan. Please take time to sign it so we can add it to his book.

Also, check out the latest entry on the Nido Blog at the Eagle's Nest site (link on the side). There is a picture of Nathan (as above) getting some good loving from a missionary team that is there right now doing God's work. It is so comforting knowing he is being well taken care of and getting extra lovin' while they are there!

I can't get over how big he is getting and how long his hair is!!! I love it!!! I think it is too cool that God has blessed two parents with 'bored' straight hair with a very curly headed boy ;) ! I can't wait for the day I get to run my hands through his soft, curly hair again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big, love those curls. He gets them from his Gammie. Love you all, Mom

Stephanie Drew said...

i bet he's ready for you to run your fingers through his hair too! strength will rise as we wait up on the Lord!
love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a head full of hair. I guess Dad and Mommy are jealous!!!! He is so handsome. Can't wait to get my arms around him. I may not ever let go!!!

Love, Poppy

David and Marianne said...

God is good to bless us with little encouragements on this path of adoption...like finding a picture of your son on EN's website! Such a cutie...hoping & praying Nathan comes home soon : )

Shanan & Shannon said...

Nathan, you are one cute little boy. You are adorable and all the girls are going to love your beautiful girls...your Momma being the first. Although I don't think she's ever gonna let any other girls get to you...and that's okay! We all feel that way about our boys!