We have not heard any update on the birth certificate issue yet. I pray we here this week that we are back in PGN.
I never dreamed when we started this adoption journey over a year ago that we would be where we are today. But God's plans are bigger and better...
We love you Nathan and long to hold you again.
8 comments:
the support of our "little EN blogger community" has totally suprised me...gives us an extra boost when we are down and prayers and praises when we need it most...thank God for special friends:)
We don't understand God's timing and it is extremely difficult to be patient and let him do his will in our lives. I lift you all three up daily in my prayers and I know without a doubt Nathan will be home soon with both of you. We love you both and Nathan.
Love, Poppy
I am praying for you and your family daily and I am here for you if you need someone. I agree that it has really suprised me how all us EN parents have stuck together. I am so glad that the Lord has let all of our paths cross. I do not know what I would do without all of our blogger friends because there words and comments always lift my spirits when I am down. Praying the we are in PGN and just don't know it. I trust that our little one will be home soon.
My heart longs for this precious baby to be home soon. Stay strong, you already know he is worth the wait!
My prayers is that all of these beautiful little babies will be home with their forever families soon, especially NATHAN. Love you all, Mom
We are there with you in prayer and hopes that things start moving forward soon. This waiting is heartbreaking and I hope and pray it is over for all of us real soon!
Therese
I'm sorry this journey is so difficult and emotionally exhausting...I cannot wait to see the pictures of Nathan in your arms again. (By the way, I love all the pictures of Nathan and his beautiful little rolls!)
Yall are in our hearts and prayers.
All my love,
J
stephanie,
thanks for leaving the comment on our blog. i've been keeping up w/ yours for a little while now also. i love looking at all those sweet pictures of little nathan man. my heart goes out to ya'll for having to deal w/ this whole waiting process, but once that chubby adorbale little blessing gets back into your arms, it can all be forgotten. he is sooooo adorable and i'm sure you're gonna say... "definitely worth the wait" too!!! i can't wait to see that lil man w/ the both of you again. praying for you and your family. hang in there :)
rachel harrison
Post a Comment