Saturday, February 16, 2008

"A child is a special blessing"


The most perfect valentine gift....
It says" A child is a special blessing" in spanish
One blessed mamma...

on the back:

my sweet card from the best husband and daddy...

Check the family blog for a few new posts. I am going to try and post more often to the family blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although not his intention at all, Casey gets the prize for the BEST Valentine!!!! That is absolutely the sweetest, most thoughtful thing ever!! Praying with confidence your special day with that precious baby is closer than ever!!! Karen Wood

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love it! that is just so sweet and i know so special to you! i know yours and casey's special blessing will be home soon!

Shanan & Shannon said...

wow - big points Casey. How thoughtful.

The Spahn Family said...

Soooooooo sweet! Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!

Gail said...

Stephanie,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope and pray we get all this Mixco stuff worked out before you are ready to get Nathan's bc.
Gail

Deidre said...

I love it!! What a beautiful necklace. I know that you will treasure it always!

Anonymous said...

That is so special, and so sweet!! Praying you see & hold him really soon!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Casey does get the Best Valentine Award. Only thing better would be if it had been wrapped around Nathan. I just know it won't be much longer. Love you all, Mom