Nathan hanging with his roomies... He looks so big with all those babies.He has such a sweet face.
(sneak peak pics from EN website)
Nathan, We will be there soon to get you baby boy. God is not done with this chapter of the book yet... just a few more pages. We Love You.

8 comments:
Nathan looks like he want Estalita and Kenia off of him so he can go about his business! It's amazing to think about each of those baby's families and the life they have ahead of them with a common beginning at an orphanage in Guatemala. I know you want to have him home more than anything but it must warm your heart to see so many smiles - he looks so happy - just imagine when he gets HOME!
I cannot believe that all the children are not screaming and pushing one another off of themselves. I can only imagine the funny faces and dances of the nannies while they try to take the crib picture! What a neat picture of all those babies together. Nathan's smile is breathtaking - it's only going to get bigger once he's home. We love you guys!
Praying for you as you wait for God's perfect timing. Also praying that the Lord will use each of those precious babies in a special way for the growth of His Kingdom.
Love and Prayers,
Kim, Chris and Madison
He is so cute, can not wait to get him home. Those are the cutest pictures, they are really trying to get him ready for his Mommy. Looks like he can still wear those overalls that we left for him. I just love that little boy so much and want him home. Love you both also. Mom
what a nice big smile!
He is such a happy baby!! I loved these pics and I love your sentiment of only a FEW more pages of this chapter left : )
Nathan is such a beautiful little guy!! We can't wait to get him home and SPOIL him.... We are praying daily for him and both of you. We love you all three.
Love, Poppy
so cute i love the pic of him hanging out on the clothes line - too funny!!! he's just getting geared up for all those pics mommy's gonna take of him when he gets home.
Post a Comment