Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Health Update

Nathan is doing well. He obviously loves to eat! I keep waiting for the update that says his weight is the same as the last, but it has yet to come. He now weighs 22.7lbs and is 27.5" tall. I wish I could make him stop growing until we go and get him;)

I just love his prefect little smile. Pray we here good news soon...




10 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

such a sweet smile! praying for 'soon.' love you!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Nathan weighs as much as Arabelle and he is almost as long! He is beautiful and very healthy!!

Deidre said...

He is just so stinking cute!! I LOVE his smile. Praying for you girl!

Anonymous said...

He is SOOOOOO adorable!! And looks to be very healthy too!!

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooo cute, I just love those curls. He sure looks like a Hyche baby with all those curls and with those arms. Love those cheeks and can not wait to kiss them again. Praying daily for his speedy pass through PGN and then HOME!!! Love you all, Gammie

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Praying for you and your precious baby boy!

Whitney said...

Those pics just make you smile all over! Praying, praying for you all!

Amy said...

What a head of curls! Praying for that Good News!

Jen said...

We love seeing your son and how healthy he looks. We are praying a quick "home forever".

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

just precious!! i love the middle picture of him! i know he will be home soon!