
After 5 long months, we finally received some good news yesterday....
Our case was finally received the approval to get a new birth certificate! So the lawyer submitted our file to the Mixco civil registry (where Nathan was born). They said it could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to receive the new BC. I am praying for 2 weeks or less. Once we have that wonderful little document, we can re-enter PGN after being KO since December 17th.
This is finally movement!! It feels like one of the giant elephant's foot is off my chest! Now if we can just get in/out of PGN and then get him home forever, the elephant would be gone!!!
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. It is so comforting to know there are so many people praying for us as we are on this hard, long journey. But every bump we hit, every tear we cry, every bad and good day will be sooooo worth it when our boy is finally home forever!!! I can only imagine what a day that will be!!!
We trust and know God is in complete control and He is protecting our precious son. I stand in amazement when I really think about what he has done and what he is doing in our family and our lives.
17 comments:
So glad to hear that great news! We will continue to pray till that little baby is home...forever!
Love you!
Karrie and family
I am so thrilled for this piece of good news. I know your heart has been so burdened and I have prayed for this BC. I know God has heard all these prayers. Thank you God and let everything be smooth from this point on!
I have been lurking for awhile. Our son, Drew was at Eagle's Nest from July '06 to June '07. I met Grace C. and Sophia during our process.
I am so glad you've finally received good news. I pray the bc is done quickly, so you can get back into PGN>
Shelly
P.S. Your son is adorable!
Praise God! We are praying for the day he can be here with you guys! Have fun on your trip!
This is great news. We will be praying that it takes less time than they anticipate.
Praying for your family.
yay for great news! praying for a safe and unbelievable trip!
I'm so happy for you!!!! I'm still praying for you all!! love you all
Praise the Lord! We will continue to keep praying.
I am so very happy for you!!! I hope yall have a wonderful trip with your son. Praying daily for you, your case and God's perfect plan.
Stephanie,
That is such good news... I'm so happy for you! Praying that it won't be long now.
Tammy
Praise God!!! I have lifted you and Nathan to the Lord so many times... asking Him to move on your behalf... it is truly great to see prayers answered with this good news!!
I hope this will ease the pain of leaving him when you return from your trip. Praying it is a great time with your son!
Oh, I'm so happy to hear this news! I'll be praying for the two weeks, too.
You will have such wonderful news to celebrate on your visit.
I can't imagine that boy with a bigger smile then he already has, but I bet when he's back in your arms again and you can tell him that he's coming home soon he's going to out do himself!
Oh, happy happy day!
Therese
that's wonderful new. i can't wait for you to bring that little boy home.
I am so excited for you!!! I know that you are relieved to get some news on that bc!
We changed our blog name to
http://mommaof3littlemonkeys.blogspot.com/
Sheri mom to Sophie from EN
How wonderful. Your family is continuously in my prayers!
I was at the store yesterday and I saw a little boy who looked a lot like Nathan with gorgeous curls and a smile that was irresistable. The dad was giving the shopping cart a big push with one foot and then riding it down the slope in the parking lot. I had a flash of Casey and Nathan zipping along, riding a shopping cart together on a warm sunny day. I felt like it was a little glimpse of the future that is to come for you, and I'm praying that it's soon SOON!
Therese
I hope you get the bc in the shortest time possible & you get in & out of PGN in no time at all. I know from experience what fun Mixco is...I'm sorry you are having to deal with their issues as well.
Post a Comment