Happy Birthday little one. We love you with all our might and can't wait for you to come home and play with our boys. Oh the fun we will have. We're praying you home!
We continue to pray Nathan home!!... haven't had a lot of time to blog but wanted to also say CONGRATS on PGN!!! I will never understand why some cases move faster or slower than others but I constantly remind myself that the Lord already has it all worked out : )
6 comments:
what a great birthday present you would be.
Happy Birthday little one. We love you with all our might and can't wait for you to come home and play with our boys. Oh the fun we will have. We're praying you home!
Oh how I wish that was your grass and your back yard. What a sweet picture of a sweet boy.
I'm praying these last few steps go quickly and he is home in your arms soon!
Therese
I can't believe how fast the time speeds by, I pray he is home soon!
Love the picture of that sweet little boy. I can not believe that his is already 11 months old. They grow up so fast.
I pray that he will be home soon. Can not wait for that day. Love you all, Mom
We continue to pray Nathan home!!... haven't had a lot of time to blog but wanted to also say CONGRATS on PGN!!! I will never understand why some cases move faster or slower than others but I constantly remind myself that the Lord already has it all worked out : )
Post a Comment