Happy Birthday Da-Da!! We love you more than words can say. We are blessed beyond belief with such a wonderful husband and father we have in you! I can not imagine life without you. Love ~me and nathan
I have really been blessed with the best son-in-law ever. I am so glad that he fell in love with my sweet baby girl.
You two and Nathan have some really great years to come. I pray that Nathan will be home soon and that you all have years and years of happy birthdays together.
I love you all very much and are so proud of all of you. Love you, Gammie
4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day. I left a little gift for you on my blog.
:0) Angel
Happy Birthday!
(Happy Mother's Day!)
And happy day for all of us who get to enjoy those sweet pictures of your darling Nathan and your happy family!
Therese
Your little guy is amazing...praying for you!
I have really been blessed with the best son-in-law ever. I am so glad that he fell in love with my sweet baby girl.
You two and Nathan have some really great years to come. I pray that Nathan will be home soon and that you all have years and years of happy birthdays together.
I love you all very much and are so proud of all of you.
Love you, Gammie
Post a Comment