We are back in PGN!
this was our update we received yesterday:
"May 21, 2008: Praise the Lord!!! The case was resubmitted to PGN complying w/the Mixco previo on May 20, 2008!"
Praise the Lord is right!!! I can not even begin to explain the emotional roller coaster of the past 5 months have been. We know this journey is not over yet, but we are so thankful to be moving in a positive direction again. PLEASE join us in praying for PGN. Pray that the authorities will begin processing and releasing cases soon! There is still a lot of unknown about what is going on in PGN and what will go on. But we do know that GOD IS IN CONTROL and his plan is perfect for each of His children.
We should be notified when we have an appointment for Nathan's birth mother interview. We will need your prayers during that process.
On other note, my heart is aching for the Chapman Family (Steven Curtis Chapman) who lost their precious daughter. Please pray for them as they deal with the tragic loss of such a precious life. It so hard to understand why things like this happen. May God give them strength, peace and comfort....
11 comments:
Congratulations Allums Family. We will keep you in your prayers as you get closer to bringing your son home!
Hallelujah!!! My prayers are certainly with you and your family. I'm so glad to hear this forward step.
I am so glad for you guys! Praying for speedy PGN, now that Mixco is behind you.
YAHOO!!! So happy to hear your news. What an answer to prayer! We are continuing to pray that PGN will release the files and that yours will move quickly through!!
Thank God! I am so happy for you guys that you are back in. We'll keep praying!
Thank you Lord!!!!
Praying that PGN moves along quickly and we can bring home our baby boy soon.
Thank God for answering prayers. We are still praying that PGN and the birth Mother's interview will be speedy and without any more problems. You are all in our prayers. We love you.
Poppy
Congratulations!!! Rejoicing with you!
I am so excited for y'all!!! I am praying for all of the kiddos in PGN.
Who HOO! Congratulations guys. We're praying hard and can't wait to meet precious Nathan!
That is such great news! I loved watching little Nathan the other night. Isaiah said he could've just reached through the screen and picked him up! We are praying he's home soon! We love you guys!
Post a Comment