Monday, April 28, 2008

Priceless pics!

These pics were taken from a guy who went on a short mission to EN recently. Thanks again for the pics! They are always priceless!!!!!


He seems to always be in the high chair... that might explain the 9o percentile in weight!


I can't wait to see that sweet smile in person and hear the laugh behind it!!!!
See those precious rolls through that shirt... LOVE IT!!!


OH HOW I LOVE THIS CHILD!!!!!!


What a cool view... Can't wait to be there with our baby boy!!!!

12 comments:

Therese said...

He is adorable as usual. And as always, seeing his smile makes me smile, too!

I love those cheeks - he has such a healthy glow. And are those two little teeth peeking through?

What a cutie!

Therese

Deidre said...

Oh Stephanie, he is so handsome! I cannot wait to see pictures of you holding him!!

If I can do anything to help you prepare for your trip please let me know!

Amy said...

He is a doll! So happy for you that soon you will be with him!

Praying that the Lord brings these precious children home soon.

Sara said...

These are some of the cutest pics of Nathan. He is such a happy guy. I am so happy you get to go enjoy him in person very soon!

Shanan & Shannon said...

Could you get any cuter Nathan? Man, what a handsome fellow you are. Momma and Daddy will be there in less than one week...get ready for some lovin'! we love you precious Nathan.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

these are so sweet! i just love his lil' smile! i can't wait to see him in his mommy and daddy's arms soon:)!

Whitney said...

He just makes ya smile! Praying for you all!

hello somebody said...

He looks like such a happy baby! I love his smile :)

David and Marianne said...

I cannot get over how cute he is! Looking forward to your trip with you... too bad our trips didn't overlap : ) I would love to meet all of my Eagles Nest friends!

Anonymous said...

I love that sweet little face with those cheeks. I can't wait to get that sweet baby home. He is getting cuter by the minute.

I know that your trip will be the best ever, give that baby a big kiss and hug from his Gammie and tell him that I will be seeing him soon.

I am praying that all of these sweet babies are home with their families soon. Love you all,

Stephanie Drew said...

such a happy baby

Chris and Karrie said...

He keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love those chubby little cheeks.

We love you, little Nathan!
Karrie and fam