Nathan,
Today you are 10 months old. I never dreamed we would still be apart. I pray you are happy and being loved on lots, especially today. It will not be much longer until we are with you again. I get more and more excited every day! I can only imagine how different you will be this time. It is going to be so much fun playing with you!! I just wish we did not have to leave you. If there was some way, I would not! God has a plan, it is not our plan and we do not understand, but it is perfect. I pray that we will have answers soon and see the light and the end of this LONG tunnel so we can bring you home forever. We love you sweet boy and will be there soon!!!
Mommy and Daddy
EN Parents: Send me your baby's birth names so that I can check on them and snap some picks. I know all there faces and most of their birth names, but I want to make sure I have it straight. Can't wait to love on all of them too for you!
(See family blog for new posts...)
7 comments:
I'm so happy you're getting to see Nathan again! Will be praying for that peace from God when you have to leave!
I can't get enough of pictures of your sweet boy. He is just darling.
I always look for him on the EN website, because that curly head is sure to be around somewhere.
I'm praying for a wonderful visit that will re-energize the three of you.
I'm also praying for good news for you SOON!
Therese
Happy 10 Months sweet boy!!! I will be praying for your time to be more than you could have hoped or prayed for.
Blessings,
Lindsey
Praying that you have wonderful time on your visit. May the Lord bless that time greatly!
He is a very handsome little man. :)
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...I noticed your son right away...he was so cute...and such curly hair. He was wearing a Dallas Cowboys t-shirt...Or at least that is what I recall.
I have a couple more pictures of him if there is a place I can send them.
We were very excited to go to Guatemala...My wife and daughter were down there last summer...and we are all wanting to go back together in the spring of 2009.
Good luck in your adoption...It must be tough to not be able to take him home. My parents adopted me when I was an infant...and I feel like I have been richly blessed to have the parents that not only God gave me...but who chose me.
Safe Travels.
I am hillenblogs wife. As he told you, our daughter and I were able to go to Eagles Nest last summer. I read your blog from the start until the last post. I will be praying each day for you all to be together forever soon. What a blessed little boy to have parents who love him and will teach him how much God loves him as well.
Happy 10 months to my sweet baby boy, your Gammie loves you and wants you home soon. Wish that I was going with you to visit him again, Can not wait to kiss those sweet cheeks again. Praying for a safe trip full of joys and love for that beautiful child. Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment