found the link to these pics from another blog... my boy is getting soooo big! i plan to pack you lots of food;)! want be long and we will be holding you again sweet boy! you are beautiful!!!! we love you forever!
looks like you love attention or the camera, either way, i love it!
Oh Nathan, you are so precious and beautiful. Your smile and curls melt my heart. Your mommy and daddy will be there soon to hold & cuddle you. We love you! Aunt Shaney
That is the sweetest smile that I have ever seen. I am so excited that you are going back to see your baby boy. I hope that you have a wonderful trip and that this sweet baby will be home soon. Love you all, Mom
It looks like Nathan is loving that cookie! I think he is smiling in the background of the second picture because he knew you would see it - he's smiling that sweet smile just for YOU! What a sweetie!
5 comments:
I love his smile - it's great, lights up his entire face! How special that you get to be with him again very soon.
My how beautiful he is!!! Soo precious. I hope yall have a wonderful trip. Hoping, praying and wondering daily how things are going.
Oh Nathan, you are so precious and beautiful. Your smile and curls melt my heart. Your mommy and daddy will be there soon to hold & cuddle you. We love you! Aunt Shaney
That is the sweetest smile that I have ever seen. I am so excited that you are going back to see your baby boy. I hope that you have a wonderful trip and that this sweet baby will be home soon.
Love you all, Mom
It looks like Nathan is loving that cookie! I think he is smiling in the background of the second picture because he knew you would see it - he's smiling that sweet smile just for YOU! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment