Thursday, April 17, 2008

getting no where... but soon to our son.

Well, once again our case is not moving. We are still waiting on the approval to get a new birth certificate. We were told this was expected to happen last week, but as of the case update yesterday- it has not. At this point I am speechless....

On to the better topic- our trip. We are getting anxious to go, but have not started packing. Things have been so busy, but I plan to pack real soon. I can not wait to hold my baby boy again and play with him! This trip is going to be so different than the first. Can't wait!!!

PLEASE PRAY!!! At this point, I am begging for our son to come home. I do not understand. It is beyond frustrating. God is in complete control, it is all in his hands...

We will be there soon big boy! We love you!!!!

15 comments:

The Beam Family said...

We are praying constantly for you. We love the 3 of you so very much!

Anonymous said...

I know that you are ready to bring your sweet baby boy home. I am ready for you to bring him home. I pray daily that it will be soon.

I wish that I was going with you to see that beautiful baby. He is going to be so happy to see his mommy and daddy.

My constant pray is that our sweet baby will be home soon and that until then God will have his hand on Nathan to keep him safe and healthy. I love you all, Mom

Stephanie Drew said...

believing for soon....

Amy said...

So sorry to hear things haven't moved forward for you. It is so hard to understand why things like this happen.

We are praying for you all as you wait through this time. May things move in such a way that it can only be attributed to the Lord.

hannah said...

As always you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Keep that faith and he will be here before you know it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you guys ae getting to go back...I can't wait to see the new pictures! You all are in my prayers

Sara said...

I can't imagine your pain after such a long journey and being stuck with certificate problems. Know that you are surrounded in peace from our Lord and from friends and family. We pray for you often. I am glad you are able to get back for a visit and gain precious time with Nathan.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am praying for y'all RIGHT NOW!!!!!

David and Marianne said...

As I read your update, I was speechless too. But my mind quickly remembered how your prayer through your adoption has been for those witnessing to be left saying, "Only God could do this" to bring Him glory.

THANK YOU for bringing HIM glory in your adoption with your faith and trust in Him despite your flesh crying out in the agony of waiting. He is so faithful and so good even in the midst of the hazy unknowns. I am praying specifically right now that He will reveal that "rainbow" in your life again as He did in Guatemala that you will remember in the depth of your soul His promise to you and affirm you with His all sufficient peace and grace! Amen.

Whitney said...

I am so sorry things are not moving! Praying for a miracle for your family!

hello somebody said...

We continue to pray that sweet Nathan will be home soon...

Pope Family said...

We're so excited yall are going back to see Nathan. We can't wait for the day that yall tell us that the wait is over and Nathan is coming home forever.

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for yall. I continue to pray daily for GOD to win this battle. I am sooo excited that yall get to go and be with Nathan again. I pray that GOD protects the 3 of you until you are forever together.

Deidre said...

I know that this has been a long journey for you, and I am praying that it will be over soon.

I know that you guys are going to have a wonderful trip! I pray that you have good news before you leave!!!

The Wilkens Family said...

I can only imagine the frustrations and questions you must have. So exciting that you are getting to go visit him again...he is so handsome!

Have a safe and wonderful trip.