Sunday, April 06, 2008

Muy Guapo!!!

Lovin' my walker!



Wearing some pj's we sent!

Sitting in his crib playing (wearing an outfit we sent that say "short stuff")


Thank You Sara for the wonderful pictures, for praying over our son and telling him we will be there soon!!! So glad you had a wonderful trip with Kate!

These pics were taken last week while Kate's parent's were visiting her for the first time. Sara said that Nathan loves his walker and can go anywhere in it!! She said he liked to hang around the older kids while they were eating lunch, probably because he wanted more food;)!

She also said that one of the momma's walked by him and said "Es muy guapo", "You are very handsome" and then she squeezed his cheeks and he just beamed! He is muy guapo!!!! I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks myself!!!

We are past ready to get back down there. I just wish I did not half to do the leaving part again.
Please continue to pray that things will start moving again with our case so we can bring out little, BIG Boy home soon!
(another update below...)

13 comments:

Therese said...

I was just about to head off to bed but had to take one last look at Nathan's pictures because his beautiful smile always makes me smile and what a surprise to see new pictures. Si Si, muy guapo!

I love those poka-dot PJ's and the picture of him wearing them is just precious.

I'll bet if he could, he'd take that little walker right down to wherever those pesky birth certificate people are and tell them to get going and get him home.

We're praying for good news for you SOON!

Therese

Whitney said...

You've got a mini Guat super model! Praying for you guys!

Amy said...

Still love those curls! He is so very cute!

Praying things move along for you all.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

He is very guapo!!!!! I love the new pics of your sweet boy....I am praying the whole birth certificate thing is fixed VERY SOON!!! It cracked me up hearing his weight....Eliana is 16 pounds and the same age. They would be so cute sitting next to each other!

Blessings,
Lindsey

Jen said...

Praying that you get great news soon. He is beautiful and in our home we talk about his cute cheeks. Keeping you and all families in our prayers.

hannah said...

I love the curls. He is the cutest baby. I am praying for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you guys continually! I can't wait to mess with those curls and chubby little cheeks...its weird but he reminds me so much of Leah when she was his age.

Much love and prayers

Niki and Leah

David and Marianne said...

I love hearing how personal the caretakers are with the babies...gives me so much peace! And yes, he is one handsome guy!

We are still praying for that good news to come quickly!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of our handsome little super model. We could really make some money entering him in beautiful baby contest. I am so grateful for the people who visit and then send pictures to us at home. Praying daily for all the babies and their families waiting on them. Love you all, Mom

Rachael and her fellas said...

Allums family,
I have been following your blog and praying for you and your son for a long time now. I am in nursing school at Bevill State
Community College and we have to do a persasuaive (sp) speech on a subject that we are very passionate about and are either for or against the topic. I chose abortion as my topic because I am against it and it has truly made me nauseated on some days during my research but the reason I am writing to you today is that I would like to know if I could share your story about your adoption process in my speech? I don't have to pull up your website (even though with your permission I can) but I would just like to be able to share a story that I know is true about a Godly couple who want a baby so bad but yet are having to wait upon the Lord who makes NO MISTAKES. I do have to admit that I just get angry to know that abortion is legal and so many couples are longing to be a parent. So even if I don't pull up the website for security purposes and I will make up two false names for the both of you I feel led to share your story to maybe persuade either some student who feels abortion is their only and the easiest way out or even if they have a friend that they can convince to have the baby and give it life. My name is Rachael Weston and I have two little boys named Jalen and Elijah who light up my life and I feel like if I share your story SOMEBODY whether it be now or 5 years from now will not forget my speech.
My email address is all4him_76@yahoo.com so please talk it over pray about it and let me know. I have to do my speech on Monday, April 14th at 9:25 am.

Anonymous said...

He is such a beautiful littl fellow. He has the sweetest face. We can't wait to get him home. I can't wait to visit him next month with you both. I am so excited and can't wait. We love you all,

Poppy

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

what a beautiful lil' guapo! i just love his hair and that smile will melt anyone's heart! still praying for you all!

we do need to re-schedul lunch soon. i've actually started a flexi job,so i've been busy with that. email me some dates and mabey we can get together soon!

David and Marianne said...

Heard anything new yet??