He is such a handsome little man. I know you two miss him terrible because I do too. I can not wait to get that little man home. I love the pictures, he is so cute. He really takes after his mother when it comes to getting his picture made. I think that he really has his mother's nose too.
Look at all those rolls!!! What were y'all feeding him down there? I love it! Happy Thanksgiving! I know that you both miss him. Next year will be magical over the holidays!
9 comments:
i could just eat those lil' rolls up! i hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!
He is such a handsome little man. I know you two miss him terrible because I do too. I can not wait to get that little man home. I love the pictures, he is so cute. He really takes after his mother when it comes to getting his picture made. I think that he really has his mother's nose too.
Look at all those rolls!!! What were y'all feeding him down there? I love it! Happy Thanksgiving! I know that you both miss him. Next year will be magical over the holidays!
very very sweet!
I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving. I know it is hard but just keep the faith and he will be here soon. I will keep you all in my prayers
His round tummy is too cute! He sure doesn't look like he's been lacked in the food department! :)
Love the pictures, they are just precious.
He is so precious! I just love the rolls! Sooooo sweet!
Sheri
Hey Stephanie:
He is so precious! I know you guys are so proud. What'd you do, take a photography studio with you to Guatemala? Those pictures are amazing!
Lori - Who is hoping desperately to hear something this week about our progress with the birth certificate and passport.
Post a Comment