Well, the dreaded kick out came and went. We were kicked out and resubmitted on then 31st of October. We are not exactly sure what the problem was. More than likely it was on the Guate side, probably with the birth mother's documents.
Anyway, this is a HUGE disappointment! We are still trying to take this news in and accept the fact that Nathan will be home later than anticipated. We were so hoping for a Christmas present of being out of PGN! Now I just do not want anymore kick outs!!! If no more kick outs, we will probably not be out of PGN till right after the first of the year, which puts Nathan coming home sometime in February.
Some good news... Guatemala has decide to push the date of closing down the adoption process to become Hague compliant to April 1, 2008 instead of Jan 1, 2008 so this is great considering we will now go into the new year with our case. Thank God for this good news.
You give and take away...
You give and take away...
My heart will choose to say...
Lord blessed be your name
7 comments:
Praying everything goes smoothly from here.
Good news concerning Guatemala overall.
Hello again! Bummer that you did have a KO, but at least you have already been resubmitted with a week of being back in PGN under your belt. I am glad you at least got a case update. Now, chin up and get ready for that visit trip! :)
Oh no Stephanie! My heart is breaking for you! I was praying that you would have no KOs.
Well, the good news is, we don't have to worry about that December 31 deadline and we have a few months of extra time!
Praying for you girl, and just keep reminding yourself God's timing is PERFECT!
Have a wonderful time on your visit trip!
I am praying the joy of holding Nathan in your arms in the next few days will ease the heartache of the KO. The Lord hears your prayers and we will pray with you for no more KOs!!
sorry to hear the bad news, but the good news about the orphanage is great! praying for no more kick outs! i'll be thinking and praying for you all as you meet your son for the first time! i cna't wait to see the pics of your trip!
Oh Stephanie:
I'm sorry to hear about the KO. I know how disappointing that is. I found out about our KO on our 4th week in PGN, and we'd actually been out 2 weeks before I found out about it. Very upsetting.
Enjoy your visit! Tell Sarah Beth we will be there soon!
Lori Mc.
We can relate...God will continue to give you strength as you wait! Enjoy those sweet moments with Nathan!
Post a Comment