Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our Baby is 5 Months

Today our baby boy is 5 months old. I can not believe it! I wish he was here so we could kiss all over him!!! I miss him so much it hurts!

We love you so much Nathan and pray that God brings you home to us very soon! Happy 5 Months Baby Boy!

5 comments:

The Spahn Family said...

It's amazing how fast the time passes! We will continue to pray that he gets here soon.

Shanan & Shannon said...

Happy Birthday precious boy.

The Wilkens Family said...

They grow and change so quickly. Praise god he is healthy though.

Anonymous said...

It sure does not seem like it has been a week since we left that little fellow. I miss that precious boy and wish that he were here, I pray that he will be home soon, maybe for his 6 month. He is so cute and the three of you make such a beautiful family together. I hope that the time between now and the day you get your son passes fast. Love you all. Gammie

hannah said...

I know this is hard for you because it is still hard for me and we have been home for almost 2months. I will continue to keep you in our prayers. He is so precious. Braxton will be 5 mo old Sun. We will just keep praying for that miracle to come before the end of the year.