Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Great Pics!!!

Social worker, Anna, was also visiting Eagle's Nest the week of Thanksgiving so Nathan got lots of loving! She got some good pictures of him and even managed to get a picture where you can see his too teeth!!! He looks so good!!! I can't wait to get that sweet boy home!!!

Thanks again Anna for the wonderful pictures!!!!! They are priceless!

See my TWO teeth!!!

Bring on the food!



So Clean!!

7 comments:

The Wilkens Family said...

Oh, 2 little teeth already! I am glad you were able to be w/ him for part of the teething process.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE THE NEW PICS, IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS GETTING ALL KINDS OF LOVING! I KNOW YOU WISH HE WAS HERE, BUT HE'LL BE HOME BEFORE YOU KNOW IT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SUNDAY!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! Love all the pictures!

The Spahn Family said...

How cute is he with those teeth!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures, I think that he is so special that he gets lots of attention anyway. He is the cutest baby boy in the whole world. Can't wait to get him home.

Whitney said...

He is amazing! Love those healthy rolls!

Amy said...

Love those curls! He is a very handsome little guy.