Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nathan's Thanksgiving and more...


Mommy, come get me!
Deidre and me!
I already have the girls right where I want them;)

I miss my mommy and daddy!

Well, Nathan had a good Thanksgiving week! He was loved on by my friend, Diedre, while she was visiting her daughter, Kendall, for the first time.



She got these pics of him. I was so excited to see him in up out of his crib playing. He looks so good and happy (but I think he still misses us;)!) Thank you so much Diedre for taking time out of your trip to love on my sweet boy and take priceless pictures of him!


A funny story: I ran across these pics on the EN blog after we got home from our trip to visit Nathan. While we were with Nathan, everytime we tried to get him to eat his cereal by mouth- he refused after about 3 bites. I thought the nannies we telling me a fib when they said he ate by mouth, but we kept trying and he kept refusing. So when we got home and I so these pics on the web I just laughed and knew I obviously was not doing something wright! The chunky little boy does eat by mouth, just not for us! We will have to learn the special trick for when he comes home.
See mommy, this is how you do it

I love to eat! See, no mess!

Case Update: As far as we know we are still in PGN which is four weeks now. Please continue to pray we stay in until we are out for good. Hopefully we will here from the lawyer soon that we are still in.

After visiting our precious son, it makes the wait so much harder. I wish so bad these weeks would just fly by. But know God has a plan for our family and he is going to bring Nathan home in his perfect timing.

I am going to post more pictures of the trip soon!

Stephanie and Casey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures that Deidra took, it was really sweet of her to take the time to update us on our sweet boy. It did my heart good to see him looking so healthy and content. I know that he is wondering why we went and left him, I keep wondering that same thing. Next time you two do this, maybe I'll be retired and me and Robert can just go down and get jobs as nannies until they let you bring Nathan's sister or brother home. We love you all and can not wait to get that sweet angel home. Makes me wonder what we were doing wrong with the spoon too. Love, Gammie

Whitney said...

What a sweetie! I could not master feeding Ellie either, and she was 12 mos old then! :) Praying this time is special as you prepare yourselves for parenthood.

hannah said...

He is so precious. You will get the feeding down when you get him home. When we were there Braxton had it all over me and him and he was 3 mo old. So don't worry it will all come to you. I will continue to keep you and Nathan in our prayers. And oh how I know how hard it is going to see them and then having to come back home without them. It make the days just drag by. We were going to go back Christmas but we can't decide bacause I just do not know if I can handle leaving him again. We are waiting to see what out legal update says. May God Bless.