

Well, we had to leave our beautiful baby boy this afternoon. We handed him back over to his nanny at 1:50pm this afternoon and headed back to Guatemala City. That is the hardest thing we have ever had to do. I did not know if I was going to be able to physically give him back-Only by the Grace of God and knowing that I will be back soon to get him. It was so hard leaving him, especially with him being sick and cutting teeth.
We are so thankful for the time we had with him and would not give anything for it. We probably have at least a couple thousand of pictures to document the week and a couple of hours of video. We are all exhausted physically and emotionally. Thank you for the prayers and support. We have really felt them this week.
This morning as we were preparing to bath Nathan for the last time, we were standing at the sink and out the window was a big, beautiful rainbow. We trust God and his promises and we know His plan is perfect and he will unite us back with Nathan in His perfect timing.
Please continue to pray for Nathan that he will get well and adjust being back in the Children's home. Also, continue to pray for us as we travel tomorrow. Our flight leaves at 1:58pm. And please pray that we can adjust being away from Nathan. It is not going to be easy not sleeping with the precious baby tonight.
15 comments:
Oh, I am so excited for ya'll! Praise God for the time you got to spend with Nathan! How wonderful!
Have a safe trip home, and I will try to call you next week sometime!
Can't wait to see all the pictures!!!!
Shelley
He is so beautiful. You look like the perfect family!! We cannot wait until you are all together forever. We are praying it will be very, very soon. We know it will be a great and wonderful time. We love you all. Poppy and Nina
THank you so much for another update - I've been checking multiple times a day. He is so gorgeous! WOW. Those eyes and that beautiful hair...he's gonna be a heartbreaker! We can't wait to meet precious Nathan. Ya'll's family picture fills my heart with joy. Can't wait to see more pictures! Love you guys and we'll keep praying that Nathan comes home soon. the Marek's
So glad to hear you are safe and sound! Praying for safe travels tomorrow and that God pours a sense of peace over you and your family.
Jennifer
Oh Stephanie:
He is amazing! I know you guys are so happy. Bear these next days well my sweet sister-in-the-Lord, and you will be back there to pick him up soon.
I pray you found our Sarah Beth well, and look forward to hearing from you when you're back home and settled in.
God's richest blessings on you,
Lori McGuire
He is just too gorgeous! I can't wait to see the "thousands" of pics that you took. Your family looks great! I can't wait until you are all here together.
What emotions your post has brought back! All of those special times and that dreaded moment. BUT...The Lord has great plans and these children are in His perfect hands! Praying for you all! He is just beautiful!
Our God is SO GOOD!! So thankful you have had a wonderful trip. I believe I have shed tears of joy for you every day as I checked for a new post or a picture!! He is even more beautiful in your pics. Praying for safe travel and adjustments for you all. I want to see all thousands of the pics next week!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Love and prayers, Karen Wood
Nathan is so beautiful! Those hair & eyes...WOW! I can't wait to see more pics & hear your stories! We will continue to send love & prayers your way.
I'm so glad you all had a wonderful visit. I can't imagine how hard it was to leave him. I will be praying that the Lord makes time from now until the next time you see Nathan pass swiftly.
Thinking of you and praying,
Tammy
i love the pictures of you all together! GOD is sooo good! nathan is just beautiful! i'm thinking and praying for you both! you both are so strong and will have nathan home forever soon!
What a beautiful family! What a precious time with your son. I am praying that you will feel the Lord's presence greatly, especially in the next few days of adjustment.
May the Lord see fit to bring Nathan home quickly.
He is so beautiful. I can't wait to see every picture and all the video.
What a precious gift in the rainbow - God is good. I am praying for you continually and long to hug you both. We love you so much,
Jason, Court, Tuck and Lily
Stephanie, Ya'll look like the perfect family. God is so good. We will be praying for your family. He will be here before you know it!!! Tricia
What a good looking family! Nathan is simply gorgeous. We can't wait to see every single picture.
Love you,
The Shirleys
Post a Comment