Tuesday, August 05, 2008

still amazed...


God still amazes me... I can't tell you how many times 'strangers' come up to me and tell me they are praying for me and my family- THANK YOU! It makes my day and fills my heart with joy to meet you each time and see your faces. God is so good.

As we continue our wait... God is working on us. For what, I am not sure, but I know he is working. I feel it! I am open and ready. I am at peace with where we are. Don't get me wrong, I still want my boy home NOW, but I trust God and know that he has brought us to this point and he is going to see us through. I am so thankful for what I have seen. I will never be the same. There are so many things I want to share and so many thought, but I am not sure how to put them into words...

Please continue to pray. We continue to be in communication with our social worker, but not a whole lot has changed. Basically the courts do not know what to do with our case, but God does. Pray that their eyes and hearts will be opened and soon. Our boy needs to come home. My mind starts to worry about the drastic changes he will have to make the longer he stays in the orphanage. But God will take care of him. Thank you so much for faithfully following our journey and praying for us. What a joyous celebration it will be when our son finally comes home...forever.



"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who trust in him!"
Psalm 34:8

"But God knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold."
Job 23:10

4 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

I won't stop praying until your sweet boy is home!

Stacy

Deidre said...

I am praying for you guys everyday, several times a day. I am praying for strength and wisdom for you and Casey, and for compassion and understanding for the people who are reviewing Nathan's file.

Father God, please bring home this precious boy in Your perfect timing! We all want to see him in Stephanie and Casey's arms forever!!

Love you guys!

David and Marianne said...

We haven't stopped praying...

Anonymous said...

We will never stop!!!!