Thursday, August 07, 2008

i won't give up!


I will not give up. I will keep fighting. You are our son, Our gift from God. He is our source of strength and peace. We love you baby boy. God is going to bring you home to us...

8 comments:

dad2aandj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dad2aandj said...

Stephanie, Casey, and Nathan,
I'm still praying with you and for you. As always, if there is anything we can do, let us know. -T

Shanan & Shannon said...

And neither will we. We love you baby boy. You are absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to spend weekends with you. Praying for you always.

Anonymous said...

You inspire me so much!! You are always so positive!! Keep it up...love you and we are still praying!

Katie said...

PRAYING FOR YOU ALL :)

nana said...

No one who follows your story will give up. Prayers and good wishes for you today. Love, Lois

Tammy said...

Stephanie,
There are so many things I could say right now, but not enough space. I read your blog and pray for your family as I am so amazed at how God has formed you into this Godly woman. I remember babysitting you as a small child while your mom worked at the post office. You were such a sweet and special baby, but little did I know the special person you would become. You are truly a virtuous woman (Proverbs 31)and I am so proud of the characteristics that you display for others to see. Your walk with God is such an inspiration to others. Your faith will see you through. Keep your eyes on God and He will direct your path.
Love,
Tammy Allgood

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tammy, you have become the person that I always prayed that you would and I am a proud mother. I thank God for you and I will never stop praying for you, Casey and Nathan, Love you all, Mom.