Wednesday, August 27, 2008

brock's on his way to....

gUaTeMaLa!
Thank to our friends who are going to bring their baby girl home, Nathan will soon be seeing this small version of Brock. He already has a small version of Graycie, the cat, and he loves it! Me, my mom and the girls we shopping the other day and we "happened upon" this stuffed weim. The store said they did not even carry them and my mom looked down on the ground and saw the stuff dog and ask, "Well, what is that?". Right on the tag said "weimerainer". It was meant to be!







Thanks Brad and Deidre for loving on Nathan when we can't! We love you guys!
Can't wait to see Kendall her in our on town!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

what a great snuggle toy!

Anonymous said...

Looks just like Brock to me!!! Can't wait to see Nathan with the real Brock. I hope he likes his puppy dog as much as he does his little kitten.

I said that it was meant to be, that this was the little puppy dog that was meant for just Nathan.

Love you all,

Beth in MN said...

Very cute!

Is the birth mother still missing? My prayers are with you.

Beth in MN

David and Marianne said...

Too cute : ) I know your heart travelled with Brock and you must be living for news from the King family. We are still praying, Stephanie.

Therese said...

Oh, Brock is so cute!

I am picturing Nathan fast asleep tonight with his little Brock in his arms. I'm sure you poured love into that toy before you sent it along and now it's blanketing sweet Nathan.

I can hardly wait to see pictures of them together.

Therese