Sunday, August 10, 2008

from August to August

AUGUST 2007








AUGUST 2008





(wearing the outfit we left him in the last visit trip)

WOW!!! What a year makes! What happen?!?!?!!? Where did that little tiny baby go???? Well, he has turned into the most precious, handsome, beautiful little baby boy I have ever laid my eyes on!! I could look at him all day, better yet, hold him and play with him all day if I could!!

Health Report:
Weight:29lbs
Height:31 inches tall
Head circ: 19.8 inches
foot size: 4.8 inches

Gereral information about Nathan (Jose):
"He is one of the few that are well. Likes when he is held up and walked around by his fingers. Likes to watch TV and stands up and walks in his crib. He has 8 teeth, 4 up and 4 down."


Thank you Lord for this precious Gift you have blessed us with...


13 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe he was so skinny! That must have been right before he started eating biscuits and drinking buttermilk to get his rolls on! Love you guys and and your little big man.

Therese said...

What a beautiful boy!

One thing that hasn't changed: that boy looks like he is determined to make his mark on the world.

And what a mark he has already made on our hearts!

We pray daily for your family and sweet Nathan. Thank you for sharing these pictures. I can't get enough of that sweet face.

Therese

Amy Clemons said...

So happy to read that he is healthy and doing well. Hang in there!

Mis said...

he IS the most precious little boy i've ever seen..what a beautiful little face! praying for you guys!
missy

Shanan & Shannon said...

Adorable...just like Momma & Daddy. Thank you for continuing to share the joy of your son with us. His eyes were beautiful then and now even more alive as they sparkle with the hope of coming home. We love ya'll so much. Praying for you today!

Anonymous said...

He is the most beautiful baby boy that I have ever seen. I can not wait to get that little angel home. Praying daily for Nathan and for his mommy and daddy. Love you all, Mom

Poppy said...

He is so handsome and a joy to be around. We can't wait to get him home so we can all enjoy him. You are all in our prayers numerous times each day. We are believing that God laid this plan and Nathan will be home soon. We love you all, Poppy

Nina said...

Precious angel. These newest pics are priceless (along with ALL the others). I am praying for Nathan, Mommy and Daddy, expecting a miraculous home coming for our boy. I love you guys, Kathy

Stephanie Drew said...

he's such a doll! we're praying for a homecoming...soon! we love you!

Anonymous said...

OH MY, that darling little boy could NOT GET ANY CUTER!!

We are praying for you, Casey, and Nathan.

Much love -

Niki & Leah

Amy said...

He is a handsome guy! Praying that the Lord holds you up as you wait.

Anonymous said...

It's time, come on home!!!!!

Princess Motormouth said...

Many, many prayers for your sweet, beautiful son, Nathan. I cannot even imagine what you & your husband have gone through over the past year. You have so eliquently written of your journey, but as a Mother-I just can't imagine.

I do know that God is bigger than all of these road blocks and stormy seasons, and I pray that Nathan will come home to you soon & very soon.

God bless you, and please know that I will pray endlessly for you, your husband, and for Nathan.