what a beautiful picture of the 3 of you... oh how you will treasure those pics when you finally get him home!!!!(not that you don't already!) we continue to pray that God will move!
The week I spent with the three of you was the most I have ever seen you both smile. It brought so much joy to me and was one of the best weeks of my life. We are praying for your family to be together forever.
Can not wait to see that boy in your arms again. I know that we are going to get some great news soon. Love all three of you and praying that we see our baby boy soon. Mom
6 comments:
We are continuing to pray for your family.
I can't even imagine......do you get to go and visit anytime soon?!! WE ARE PRAYING!!!!
I am praying he is here with you soon! All our love, Randy and Susan
what a beautiful picture of the 3 of you... oh how you will treasure those pics when you finally get him home!!!!(not that you don't already!) we continue to pray that God will move!
The week I spent with the three of you was the most I have ever seen you both smile. It brought so much joy to me and was one of the best weeks of my life. We are praying for your family to be together forever.
Love, Poppy
Can not wait to see that boy in your arms again. I know that we are going to get some great news soon. Love all three of you and praying that we see our baby boy soon. Mom
Post a Comment