Well, for some reason our February Update of Nathan got lost in email world.
He is now weighing 34.14 lbs and is 34 in. tall. He is a growing boy! I can really tell he is "slimming up" and starting to look like a little boy:(.
Please pray for our case. Pray for God to work miracles and for us to remain faithful. We trust in Him and His plan even though we do not understand. This is our journey. Even though it does not look "pretty" on the outside to others, it IS perfect. God has BLESSED US with a SON! Nathan will ALWAYS be our child. For that we are BLESSED and THANKFUL!! We would not have it any other way....
7 comments:
I can't believe he weighs more than Claire! I wonder if they put him in overalls as an Alabama joke - ha! Oh how I love that little face . . . I can only imagine how your heart swells when you see it. Just precious.
I like what you said about the journey. I often felt judged by others that we did something to deserve what hapened to bring J home. That simply was not true - God was not surprised by one thing that has happened. We are different for the better - and I know you guys are too.
Praying and believing with you.
Love it - he's adorable. I think the last picture is my favorite-:) Nathan, you are one handsome little guy.
Crying out for you this morning...
Alisa
What a precious little guy. I totally understand about the haircut too. For moms, that's a big deal. I remember when my first was at a sitter's house and they decided to feed her cereal for the first time. I was so disappointed. I had wanted to do that. Praying for you as you journey with the Lord guiding you. Hugs.
Leah
He is so beautiful. I can't wait to wrap my arms around him and give him the love her deserves. You all are always in our prayers and thoughts.
Love,
Poppy
Love the pictures, he looks like such a big boy. Makes me sad too about his beautiful curls. Always praying for the two of you and Nathan. Love all, Mom
Post a Comment