Tuesday, March 24, 2009

21 months old...

2008



2009
My baby boy is now 21 months old. As he is now walking in a size 7 new balance shoe, wearing size 24 month clothes, drinking his milk out of a sippy cup.... the reality sets in of just HOW BIG he is getting and just HOW much we have missed. I am so thankful he is well loved and cared for. BUT, not too far from him there are children who have no shoes, who have no milk to drink, not even clean water, nor do tehy have clean clothes or shoes to wear. I am thankful my son is being cared and provided for.
My beautiful baby boy.... I so want to be with you... I pray it is soon.





6 comments:

hannah said...

Stephanie,
I just want you to know that you and your family are heavy on my heart and I am still out here praying for you. Hang in there it want be long

Shanan & Shannon said...

Nathan, you are absolutely cherished and adored. We can't wait to get you home and rub our hands through your beautiful dark curls, hold your hand, and watch you run all over in your cool new balance shoes...ones just like your daddy. We will never stop praying for you or your parents. God is good in the midst of all storms - never forget that, oh little one.

Sara said...

Although we can't understand the logic in this long journey, we pray for steadfast faith. Continuing to keep Nathan and you guys in our prayers.

hello somebody said...

Girl! I have tears in my eyes... I just love this little one. I do know that when he does come home, if there is any way possible we will be at the airport to see him!!
Your faith is an inspiration to me!

Pineapple Princess said...

I wish you knew how many times a day you come into my mind. I pray for you each time.
I know the feeling of a longing heart. I remember some days were really tough to get through, but I personally learned how Jesus' mercies were new every morning. His mercy sustained me. I know He is doing to same for you.

Amy said...

Wanting you to know that we have not forgotten you and are praying that Nathan is able to be in your arms soon.