Hi Stephanie, I have been thinking about you and praying for your family a lot the last several days. It was so neat to then hear from you on my blog, and to also get to see your blog again! Would you e-mail me at sarahjhefner@gmail.com? . . . I would be really grateful to ask you some questions. Your faith is encouraging!
11 comments:
LOVE the new picture!!! We are always praying... keep clinging to the ONE that holds your precious Colocho in His hands!
He is such a beautiful little boy. I can not wait to get him home and touch that sweet little hand. Love you all, Mom
Man, you are so precious! We love you sweet Nathan. You have a very large army praying you home. kisses and hugs - auntie shan
Stephanie,
Hey! I was so glad to hear from you on my blog. I am anxious to meet you at one of the HSBC meetings!
What a beautiful baby you have. He is SO precious! Looking forward to talking with you soon and hearing about your journey.
Blessings,
Brittnie
He is perfectly precious with and without his curls. Praying him home with you.
Hi Stephanie,
I have been thinking about you and praying for your family a lot the last several days. It was so neat to then hear from you on my blog, and to also get to see your blog again! Would you e-mail me at sarahjhefner@gmail.com? . . . I would be really grateful to ask you some questions. Your faith is encouraging!
He is such a beautiful grandson and we all look forward to the day when he is home with his Mom and Dad. We are praying daily for you all.
Love,
Poppy and Nina
He is such a beautiful child and we are praying for you all.
Love, Poppy and Nina
He is so beautiful. We are praying for you all. Can't wait to get him home with his Mom and Dad.
Love, Poppy and Nina
If it's ok with you, I've added your blog to my blog roll.
Praying for you and your son daily!
Stephanie,
I just want you to know that I continue to pray for you all. I pray God moves the mountains and Nathan will be in your arms soon.
Shelly
(Mama to Drew from Guatemala)
Post a Comment