Nathan hanging out with Brad....
(the outfit he is wearing is the VERY FIRST one I bought when we started this process)
watching over the playground from the poarch...
Check out his new "kicks".... they fit him!!!!
The most precious woman!!! She loves these babies!!!!
My poor baby has a black eye, :(
What a blessing to find a TON of pictures in my email last night!!!! These priceless pictures are from some friends who are on this journey with us. They are fighting to bring their little girl, Flory, HOME!! I am thankful we have met them and that we have each other through this journey. Thank you Ana, Brad and Cyndi for all the pics!!!! I could never repay you for this gift!!!!! I know your trip was amazing and can't wait to hear all the details! Thank you for taking Nathan his package and for loving on him while we can't.
There is a mission team which arrived this weekend in Guatemala who will be installing security equippment at the orphanage. Please pray for this team while they are there. Nathan will get some extra love while they are there also! I will be getting some pics from them too!!! You can read about their journey here.
Please continue to pray for our case. Hopefully things are moving in the right direction and God is making a way for our son to come home to his family. Just one day at a time....




3 comments:
I love Nathan's new kicks - Ford has the same ones :) I love seeing Nathan's personality in all of the different pictures. I hope the other kid looks worse than him (refering to his black eye!). I love your new Playlist - I was all choked up trying to sing "God of this City" at our church here in Lima a few weeks ago. It seemed to take on a new meaning and was more like a prayer when singing it here. Love you guys!
Megan
he's precious!
He is so handsome. We can't wait to get him home and give him some great loving.
Love, Poppy and Nina
Post a Comment