Monday, March 23, 2009

what keeps me going...







5 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

He is getting so big and precious!

Therese said...

Thanks so much for sharing these darling pictures. Every time I see a new picture of Nathan my heart smiles. I imagine that all over this country, people are looking at his pictures and warming their hearts and praying for you all.

Therese

P.S. Go curls!

Stacie said...

I hadn’t been able to get on your blog for sometime…Nathan is cute as ever, and gotta love his smile. I hope your case is progressing along, Nathan has been waiting far to long to come home. I have thought of you all often and I'm still praying for the day Nathan is home forever with you! He is a lucky guy to have you both fighting to bring him home!
Stacie-anewjourneybegins.blogspot.com

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I love his khaki pants.....so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just got ack from Eagle's Nest! I loved Pablo! He is big but adorable! He wanted me to pick him up every second! And cried when I put him down! He misses you and wants to come home I can tell! You will have a lot of fun with him! I wish you luck! As soon as they lift the foregin adoptions law, I'm going to try and adopt little Onoria! Well she's nine now! I have always wanted a sister! Good Luck and God Bless your family!