Sunday, November 30, 2008

tagged...

Well, I have been tagged. I am suppose to post the 4th picture from the 4th album on my computer. This picture is appropriate for the holidays coming up... just wish he was here instead of there.



he was so tiny... I am sure he would not fit in a bumbo seat this Christmas.

I am tagging Shan, Julie R, Jennifer H, Jennifer P, Deidre

4 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Precious pic!! Praying, praying, praying for a miracle!! I was over at some of our friend's house for Thanksgiving....and they went to Eagle's Nest in February. They started showing us pics....and I said, "There's Nathan"!! Our friend, Kathy, said she never let him down....he was her favorite!!! They are praying big time!!!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,

Please send to me. You & Casey are always in our prayers & I want to be able to follow.

My email:

chpkmhummel@aol.com

Love,

Kim & Chip

Anonymous said...

Hey there...this is Rachel Caffee..Lily and Iris's Mom. I would love to keep following your story. I am in tears reading your blog every single time. Jake and I lost a baby in July, and I know what it's like to just want to hold your child. I know that you may not understand it all, but God has a plan for you and for this journey that your family is going through.Your family is in our prayers.
~Rachel

Anonymous said...

I think that I was supposed to leave my email sorry!
rae.gail@hotmail.com
thanks
~Rachel