One year ago today we saw your sweet face for the first time. We never dreamed in a million dreams you would not be here with us today. So many questions... so much hurt. But we continue to trust and pray that you will be home with us soon. You have changed so much in a year. We have missed so much in a year. We will never get this time back, but no one can ever take back the two weeks we have spent with you.
Oh how I wish I could be with you right now, but how could I leave? God please bring our baby home to us. He needs us and we need him.
6 comments:
One year ago today, I saw your face for the very first time, I thought that you were the most beautiful baby boy that I had ever seen. That was the best trip that I have ever been on, I loved meeting you for the first time and spending that week with you. And I fell in love with your home country. But I can not believe that are still not home. I love you more than you will ever know and I am praying that you will be home in your Mommy's arms soon. Love you all, Gammie
Stephanie,
Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and say a prayer. My heart aches for the days and year plus that you've lost with this beautiful boy.
I know the pain of facing an uncertain future with a child. I can't imagine how many many times this must be magnified when you can't be with him to hold him and comfort him.
I pray that this sweet boy will be home with you soon and that your heart and faith remain strong during this interminable wait.
Praying....praying...
Therese
I think and pray for you daily. Seeing our boys grow up in pictures and with the uncertainty of if we would ever have them home was the most difficult thing that I have ever been through. God will give you the strength to get through this, he will take care of your beautiful little boy and although you have missed this first year, you will have so many memories for the rest of his life. (at least those are the thoughts that got me through) God will dull your pain of that lost time eventually! When you hold him in you arms and board that plane to come home, it will be the most amazing feeling in the world!!! Hang in there. It might not seem right or fair right now, but we have to turn to God and although we don't understand this wait, He has something amazing planned in all of this. I know that your heart aches right now, and that no words will ever make that better. Just know that I have been there and I pray for you!!
Dawn
Stephanie,
My husband is at Eagle's Nest right now leading a trip. If you would like for him to take pictures, just let me know. You can email me at sheryl@1wayministries.org. Thanks.
I am so saddened that you still don't have news and that this process has been so amazingly painful. I pray daily that Nathan will be home in your arms soon and that God will spare you further pain by allowing you to be together forever. Lifting you and Casey up in prayer during this difficult time.
We cannot imagine the sadness you guys feel daily as you await news and the eventual homecoming of your precious son. There are no perfect words to say but know that we pray for all 3 of you daily and will never stop being your prayer warriors. You guys are an amazing example of what it means to trust in the Lord and to wait faithfully on Him. We love you guys so much and can't wait to see you in about 10 days!!!
Post a Comment