Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thankful...

(november 2007)

Missing my boy... and "Mama". Thank you all for your prayers and support this week. It has been overwhelming.

I am so thankful for what God has blessed us with. I am so undeserving. I pray you all enjoy your time with family tomorrow... each moment. Happy Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

The Smith Family said...

hey stephanie. i am so sorry to hear about your loss. my prayers are with you and your family. i know she was a special person to you. have a good thanksgiving.
love,
jill smith

Patricia Karg said...

Hi Stephanie!

I found your story while wandering about the Birmingham Blogoshere this Thanksgiving morning. It makes me appreciate my little ones and reminds me to be thankful when they are being strong willed and stubborn. Thanks for sharing your journey, and we will keep you in our prayers.

Best regards,

Steve + Patricia

The Spahn Family said...

praying for you...

hillenblogshappywife said...

Stephanie, we have shared a couple of emails and pictures as my husband and others from our church have been to Guatemala. I would love to be on the email list, if it is not too late. I pray for your family and Nathan. My husband and son will be going back next March. My prayer is that Nathan will be home with you long before that. my email is cindy@hillenburg.com

Shannon said...

We love you guys and are thinking about you this week and always. We are thankful for you. Praying Nathan home, the Marek's

Kim said...

I have been following your blog for a while now and would love to continue. I pray for y'all and can't wait until Nathan is home.

Kim Sexton
kims@hsbc.org