Saturday, November 15, 2008

The week came and went...

and it was time to go...
one of the two best weeks of our lives that I will never forget.

God blessed us with so many precious memories and one precious son.





5 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

The rainbow - what a picture of God's faithfulness. He alone is our hope, our rock, our refuge. We love you guys so much and can't wait to wrap our arms around you in just one week. Praying hard and consistently, your buddy.

Anonymous said...

We love you all three and still await the homecoming of your son and our Grandson.

Love you all,

Poppy

Therese said...

This sweet boy is a blessing to all of us who are lucky even in a small way to have him as a part of our lives. And your love of him is an inspiration to every parent.

And I hope and pray that also, in some small way, our prayers and collective love for sweet Nathan and his dear family will ease your pain and your wait.

Sending prayers, love, hugs and more prayers your way.

Therese

Anonymous said...

The week went by way to fast and I will never forget it. The trip down to meet Nathan for the very first time will always be the best trip that I have ever taken. (Unless I get to go when he comes home.) And I know that he will be home and I pray daily that it will be soon. I love all three of you and can not wait to see that sweet boy again. Love Gammie

Sara said...

We were so fortunate to meet Nathan on our visit. He is such a joy and I look forward to the day you will have that boy in your arms. Continue to be strong and knowing you will be reunited with your sweet son.