Here is our growing boy... another "holiday season" is passing us by. In my mind... it is just minutes, and days without my baby. Just taking each moment as it comes.
Notice the tear on his sweet face... breaks my heart!
I pray you all are finding the time to stop and really think about what this time of the year truly means. Casey and I have really thought a lot about how our world celebrates "Christmas". Nothing about it celebrates our Savior. May you find the time in all the business to thank God for his Son He sent for all. What a blessing!!! We have been blessed with so much that we do not deserve... HE is our gift... we should not want anything else...
May we all find PEACE in our Father's love for us this season...
"going private" is coming soon... got to find the time to enter in all the emails:)
13 comments:
Love this post...ya'll are so strong!! He is the cutest thing ever!!!
Praying for you guys and Nathan all the time!
Praying for you...and will continue to...God Bless
Angela (Wilkens Family friend)
You are so right. We get so caught up in all the "stuff" that we don't really see the true meaning of the celebration. Hoping you have a wonderful holiday and the new year brings new beginnings and a baby boy home to his mommy and daddy. Wishing you all the best. God Bless.
His tears brought tears to my eyes too. Every time I see an update photo of Nathan I get a jolt of the wait jitters/anxiety/sadness/etc that I used to have when I saw my Sophie's and it just puts a huge lump in my throat when I realize how long this journey has been for you. I don't understand it and probably never will. So, I'll just keep praying that he is in your forever arms soon.
Praying for your family every day .Jesus truly is the reason for the season and I say the heck with "Happy Holidays" I say "Merry Christmas" if you get offended so sorry...
Kim
Kimereyes@aol.com
Still continuing to pray for you and that your beautiful little boy will be in your arms soon!!!!
Dawn
He is too cute. I can't wait to meet him in person. Praying for you guys! Love ya
With Gods' help, you will be able to kiss away those tears soon. Praying for you to have your baby home and in your arms soon!
Shawna (from Round Rock, Texas)
tsip4fun2@aol.com
My heart is so sad... it just isn't fair that Nathan isn't home yet. I feel guilty that our journey has closure and you all are still hanging on.... just wish it could be different. I'm sure you've thought a million times, "why me, why him, why wait"... probably "whys" until you can't say it anymore. I am so sorry that this trial has lasted longer than you ever could have imagined. I know that God will not allow this time to be for nothing and I feel confident that your "victory" will be sweeter and deeper than most of us will ever know!!
you are so on my heart!
You've won an award. Stop by to check it out.
Praying for your sweet family. I remember you little boy from our missions trip to Eagles Nest (we have 2 girls adopted from there too). I am so sad he is not home yet. Praying~ Amy
Post a Comment