Please continue to pray. God is faithful and is working! I pray we will have great news soon!
A big thanks to Ana and her family for taking some pics of Nathan for us on their recent trip to EN to visit their babies. Thanks for taking time out of your trip to love on our baby boy and snap some priceless pics for us!!! God bless you!!



Thank you Lord for who You are. We trust in you. Your timing is perfect!
10 comments:
such a doll!
Thankyou for your prayers. You and your husband are such strong and inspirational people. We are praying for your family as well and that Nathan gets to come home soon. He is precious. I know God has great plans for yall.
He is such a handsome little man even when he is mad. I don't blame him, I am mad and want to pitch a fit too.
Please dear Lord, bring our baby boy home to his mommy and daddy.
Nathan, your Gammie loves you so much and can not wait till you are here with us.
Love you all,
Continuing to pray for positive news out of PGN for you.
Nathan is a very handsome little boy!
What a handsome little man!! I hope you hear some good news from PGN very soon!!
I love the photos from your visit trip, they are really beautiful.
Hannah
He is still beautiful even when he is unhappy. Can't wait to see him cry and pitch a fit at his home. Love, Poppy
Even though he doesn't look very happy in the pictures he is such a beautiful little boy. I pray that everything works out soon and you guys can bring this beautiful little boy home.
Thinking and praying for you all often. God has a perfect plan for your handsome little boy!
He's sad because he wants to be with his mommy and daddy. We're praying you hear good news real soon. Love you guys! Karrie
IT'S LIKE HE WAS SAYING 'PLEASE LET THEM COME GET ME AND TAKE ME HOME BEFORE I GET THOSE ITCHY SCRATCHY CHICKEN POX'. HE IS TRULY A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BOY. SUCH A CUTIE PIE - I PRAY DAILY FOR "GOOD NEWS" AND THAT EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY FROM THAT POINT ON.
Post a Comment